What is TRIP ?
The Transport Research and Innovation Portal (TRIP) is the one single portal for information on all transport research and innovation conducted at European and national levels. Country profiles provide a summary on the organisation of transport research in each European Research Area country. The Programme and Project sections contain detailed information on national, European and international programmes and projects respectively.
The series of our Policy Brochures and Thematic Research Summaries provide a broader overview of the research conducted at European level and its input into the policy-making process.
- Project Database of 7,760 transport research related projects
- Country Profiles, presenting national institutions and organisations responsible for funding, promoting and supporting transport research
- Programmes for research and innovation in transport
- Policy Brochures presenting results of transport research according to policy topics and Transport Research Summaries on 24 transport themes
- Videos for each Policy Brochure
- News of the latest in transport research, policies and innovation, including monthly e-Newsletters
- Events Calendar of high-level international and national transport conferences
Interested? Check out what's in it for you...