To meet the requirements imposed by the European Union, and develop the issues of waste management and energy production the programme meets requirements and provides assistance in creating innovative solutions in that respect.
Gekon is the first programme in Polish industry in the field of environmental actions jointly prepared and implemented by two institutions: the National Centre for Research and Development and the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management. The program supports projects with the private sector aimed at carrying out research and development work, and then to implement them as a result of innovative environmental technologies.
The aim of the programme is to conduct research, development and implementation arising as a result of the innovative environmental technologies.
The programme includes the framework of joint projects carried out 5 in selected areas:
- Environmental aspects of acquisition of unconventional gas,
- Energy efficiency and energy storage,
- Protection and rationalisation of water use,
- Acquisition of energy from clean sources,
- Innovative methods of obtaining fuels, energy and materials from waste and recycling of waste.
Type of funding:
Programme funding arrangements and funding conditions:
400 mil zl.
The study of innovative methods to stabilise combustion byproducts using activator